on Open and Linked Open Data for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment, Transport and Rural Development
The workshop will be organised as a part of 18th International Conference on Information Systems for Agriculture and Forestry from 16th till 17th September 2014 at the Latvia University of Agriculture, 2 Liela Street, LV-3001 Jelgava, Latvia.
The purpose of the workshop:
- To present existing activities focused on open and linked open data in agriculture, forestry, environment and transport.
- To exchange experience and knowledge between teams and projects developing platforms for open and linked open data.
- To introduce the open and linked open data principles and activities towards a broader community.
- To present the results of the OPEN DATA HACKATHON
- Open and linked open data providers and distributors.
- Open and linked open data app and platform developers.
- Policymakers and decision-makers.
- Potential investors looking for new interesting products.
Rules for participation:
- All participants will participate on their own costs.
- Participants must be registered in advance (see the instructions below).
- The workshop is free of charge, refreshments will be provided.
How to get involved as a presenter:
If you would like to present your activities related to the workshop theme, please let us know and we will do our best to include your presentation in the workshop programme. Please send us (see the contacts below) the contribution title, authors and a short abstract not later than 15th August 2014.
- 16th September 2014
- 14 00 Welcome and the purpose of the workshop
- 14 15 Presentation of projects and activities
- 17 30 End of the first day
- 17th September 2014
- 9 00 – 12 00 Official presentation of the OPEN DATA HACKATHON results
- 12 00 Closing
Registration and contacts
For registration to this workshop, please fill in the registration form before 5th September 2014. For more information, please contact Sarka Horakova firstname.lastname@example.org or Karel Janecka email@example.com.